Bland Pre School
When you choose our Preschool you are selecting one that -
- Is a community based not for profit service, providing a safe, fun, and educational environment for children.
- Has an established and well resourced facility that includes large outdoor play spaces and an extensive range of equipment to aid your child's development.
- Welcomes and encourages parent and community participation.
- Prefers to staff their service above minimum regulatory requirements and prioritises the use of staff with qualifications and experience.
- Employs qualified Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate 3 educators. Has been assessed as 'MEETING the National Quality Standards'.
- Encourages ongoing staff professional development to keep pace with the new developments in your child's education.
- Has a commitment to the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Has only one agenda – providing quality care and education for your child