What information is Open Access Information?
Council publishes open access, or mandatory release, information on its website unless there is an overriding public interest against disclosure or do so would impose an unreasonable additional cost on Council. In respect of the latter, Council will make the information freely available in another format such as a hard copy at the Council Administration Office at 6 Shire Street, West Wyalong, NSW 2671.
Open Access information is:
- Council’s policy documents;
- An Information Guide(PDF, 848KB) which provides information about the council’s structure and functions, as well as listing the type of information that is publicly available;
- A disclosure log(PDF, 357KB) of formal access applications where, in council’s opinion, the information released may be of interest to other members of the public;
- A register of contracts(PDF, 31KB) worth more than $150,000 that Council has with private sector bodies; and
- A record of open access information that Council does not make publicly available on the basis of an overriding public interest disclosure.
To request access to information, including environment and planning documents, please complete the Application for Access to Information form.(PDF, 306KB)