A library of endless learning possibilities for little ones
Grow and support your child’s skill development, imagination and understanding of our world with our Toy Library.
Toy Library is an opportunity for the Bland Shire community to borrow and play with a wide range of quality educational and entertaining toys. We have a range of items which encourage learning through play during all stages of a child’s development.
All members of the community are welcome to join our Toy Library.
Call in to the Children Services Unit at 130 Pine St West Wyalong to view the large collection of toys and educational products aimed predominately at children aged birth to 6 years old within Toy Library. An easy to complete enrolment form and $20 a year membership fee is all you need to get started. Membership can be paid at the Children Services Unit office. You are welcome to come in and browse our Toy Library before you join.
- Items can be borrowed between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Toy Library is closed over the Christmas holiday period and we ask that all items are returned prior.
- Members can borrow up to 2 items per child or up to 5 items per family.
- Loan periods are 1 month at a time, however you may change toys more frequently if you wish.
- Please clean items before returning.
- All items can simply be put back in Toy Library neatly and the Toy Library card put back into circulation by you.
- Please don’t lend toys to other people as you are responsible for the items borrowed until they have been returned.
- If unfortunately the item is broken or has missing pieces, please hand the item to the Children Services Unit office. Please don’t mend toys yourself.
- Please let the Children Services Unit office know if toy batteries need replacing.
- An e-catalogue is available once enrolled.
Visit our ITAV Facebook page to stay up to date with Bland Shire Toy Library
Bland Shire Toy Library is supported through funding from the Department of Communities and Justice.