Contractors and Trades EOI

To be considered for work with Council, including projects aligned to recent major State and Federal Government grants, contractors and trades need to supply Council with all relevant documentation, including the relevant Insurance, WHS documents, all your relevant SWMS, WHS Management systems and licences.
Written or emailed expressions of interest will also be received to Bland Shire Council  PO Box 21, West Wyalong, NSW, 2671.
Only compliant contractors, staff and sub-contractors who have attended a Bland Shire Council WHS induction are permitted to work on Council projects or sites.
Council is committed to working with you to assist you to become a compliant contractor/tradesperson.
Compliant Contractor - To be a compliant contractor the following requirements must be met, all documents must be provided and must remain current -
a. Certificate of Business Registration;
b. Current Public Liability Insurance (min $20,000,000)
c. Current Professional Indemnity Insurance (if applicable);
d. Current Workers Compensation Insurance / Personal Injury Insurance (if self-   employed with no additional employees);
e. Government Licence or Permit where required (e.g. White cards, licences, electrical work, plumbing work, etc.);
f. WHS Management Plan (or an outline of safe work practices and WHS Policies and Procedures relevant to the work to be performed); and
g. Warranty terms and conditions
h. Any other documents requested
i. All workers must have completed the BSC WHS Induction
j. Follow all BSC PPE requirements