Thinking about a job with Bland Shire Council?
CHECK OUT OUR VACANCIES LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
When you submit your application you should include the following -
- A brief covering letter including the name of the position you are applying for and where you sourced the advertisement (e.g. Council website, seek.com, etc).
- A statement that adequately addresses the question(s) on the application page.
- A copy of your current resume, including your personal contact details, qualifications, employment history and at least two contactable referees.
Benefits of Working for Bland Shire Council(PDF, 147KB)
Our staff are very friendly and happily welcome all new employees. We encourage a safe and professional working environment for employees, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
West Wyalong is a small community, which provides staff with a very short commute to their workplace. There is a very small amount of traffic during the mornings and evenings, so you’ll be able to get to and from work in no time!
But that's not all!
We offer competitive remuneration as well as a variety of wage and leave entitlements to our employees.
Employees are entitled to 5 weeks annual leave and 3 weeks sick leave per year. After 5 years of service, employees can also take up to 6.5 weeks long service leave.
Full-time employees enjoy a 9 day fortnight with a Rostered Day Off (RDO).
In addition to this, Bland Shire offers Flexible Working Arrangements, Personal Development and Training opportunities, an enthusiastic Social Club and avenues to transition to retirement.
For more details see the following
Download Council's Applicant Information Package(PDF, 2MB)
How to apply:
Applications should preferably be submitted using the APPLY NOW button within each of the relevant position pages below.
Alternatively applications can be:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted to PO Box 21, WEST WYALONG NSW 2671, addressed to the General Manager
- Hand delivered to the Bland Shire Council offices located at 6 Shire Street, West Wyalong
Handy Hints for Applicants
Interested in other opportunities?
Jobs Riverina is a one stop portal for employment opportunities in the Bland Shire and Riverina region.
Click HERE to discover job opportunities in the region or register a vacant position at your business for FREE!
CURRENT COUNCIL VACANCIES