Looking for a career that truly makes a difference?
- Run your own business from home
- Choose your own work days and hours
- Care for your own children while earning an income
- Support and guidance to commence your business
- Be part of a professional team of Educators
- Professional development, resource library and playgroups
- Approachable Coordination Unit providing ongoing support
- High quality service delivery in your nurturing home environment
- Hold a minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood (Children Services), or willing to study
- Commitment to provide child safe and child friendly practice by all household members
Please note: Prospective Educators must meet selection criteria and eligibility requirements
"Our Educators feel right at home"
Things to consider
As an Educator you have great responsibility in caring for children and must have knowledge of and adhere to the Early Education and Care National Regulations at all times you are caring for children.
Educators are required to have or be actively working towards a minimum Certificate 3 in Children Services. Maintaining first aid and child protection qualifications is also a requirement.
A safe environment is necessary, the Coordination Unit will visit your home and discuss with you ways to ensure your home is safe for children and meets regulations.
Our Coordination Unit will discuss with you ways that family day care can affect your own family and strategies to assist in the preparation for starting your own family day care, including child safe environments information.
If visitors to your home are children are under 13 years of age and they do not have a parent accompanying them, you must include them in your numbers of children in care.
All members of your household must follow family day care policy when children are in care; e.g. no smoking, access to pets, child safe and appropriate use of media, and no alcohol.
You will be running your own business and therefore responsible for administration and taxation.
The Coordination Unit is here to support you in setting up your own business.
WE ARE SEEKING QUALITY EDUCATORS TO JOIN US
Phone the Bland/Temora Family Day Care Coordination Unit on 02 6972 2795 or visit us at 130 Pine St West Wyalong to find out more and commence the application process or simply fill in the form below and one our team members will be in touch.
We look forward to chatting with you soon.